A RIPE Meeting is a five-day event where Internet service providers, network operators and other interested parties from around the world gather to:
- Participate in discussions about the policies and procedures used by the RIPE NCC to allocate Internet number resources
- Participate in the RIPE Working Group sessions to discuss current technical and policy issues
- Share experiences, latest developments and best common practices
- Develop their network of peers in the Internet community
- Meet at lunches, coffee breaks and informal social events
RIPE Meetings are open to everyone. They bring together people from different backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and genders.
More information: RIPE Meetings Organisation Team, firstname.lastname@example.org